Safe-By-Wire Plus (SBWP) VIP is an advanced solution in the market for the verification of Safe-By-Wire Plus (SBWP) two-wire serial communications bus. It is adherent with Safe-By-Wire Plus (SBWP) 2.0 specification. The Safe-By-Wire Plus (SBWP) VIP monitor acts as powerful protocol-checker, fully compliant with Safe-By-Wire Plus (SBWP) 2.0 specification.
Safe-By-Wire Plus (SBWP) 2.0 VIP includes an extensive test suite covering most of the possible scenarios.
Safe-By-Wire Plus VIP is supported natively in Verilog and VHDL
- Adherent to Safe-By-Wire Plus 2.0 Specification.
- Supports generation of frames with error and noise injection.
- Tracking of the transmit and receive counters.
- Protocol Checker fully compliant with Safe-By-Wire Plus 2.0 specification.
- Detection of bit errors by master and by slave.
- Bus-accurate timing.
- Monitor, Detects and notifies the testbench of all protocol errors.
- Supports constraints Randomization.
- Status counters for various events on bus.
- Callbacks in master, slave and monitor for various events.
- SBWP Verification IP comes with complete testsuite to test every feature of SBWP 2.0 specification.
- Functional coverage for complete SBWP 2.0 features.
- Faster testbench development and more complete verification of Safe-By-Wire Plus designs.
- Easy to use command interface simplifies testbench control and configuration of slave and master.
- Simplifies results analysis.
- Runs in every major simulation environment.
- Safe-By-Wire Plus Verification Env
SmartDV's Safe-By-Wire Plus Verification env contains following.
- Complete regression suite containing all the Safe-By-Wire Plus testcases.
- Examples showing how to connect various components, and usage of Master, Slave and Monitor.
- Detailed documentation of all class, task and function's used in verification env.
- Documentation contains User's Guide and Release notes.