DDR2 Monitor provides an smart way to verify the DDR2 component of a SOC or a ASIC. The SmartDV's DDR2 Monitor is fully compliant with standard DDR2 Specification and provides the following features.
DDR2 Monitor is supported natively in Verilog and VHDL
- Supports DDR2 memory devices from all leading vendors
- Quickly validates the implementation of the DDR2 standard
- Constantly monitors DDR2 behavior during simulation
- Checks for following
- Check-points include Initialization rules,
- State based rules, Active Command rules,
- Read/Write Command rules etc.
- Support for full-timing as well as behavioral versions in one model
- Support for all timing delay ranges in one model: min, typical and max
- Built in coverage analysis
- Supports Callbacks, so that user can access the data observed by monitor.
- Faster testbench development and more complete verification of DDR2 designs.
- Easy to use command interface simplifies monitor control and configuration.
- Simplifies results analysis.
- Runs in every major simulation environment.
- DDR2 Verification Env
SmartDV's DDR2 Verification env contains following.
- Complete regression suite containing all the DDR2 testcases.
- Examples showing how to connect and usage of Monitor.
- Detailed documentation of all class, task and function's used in verification env.
- Documentation also contains User's Guide and Release notes.