AMBA APB 3.0/4.0 VIP
AMBA APB 3.0/4.0 Verification IP provides an smart way to verify the AMBA APB 3.0/4.0 component of a SOC or a ASIC. The SmartDV's AMBA APB 3.0/4.0 Verification IP is fully compliant with standard AMBA APB 3.0/4.0 Specification and provides the following features.
AMBA APB 3.0/4.0 VIP is supported natively in SystemVerilog, VMM, RVM, AVM, OVM, UVM, Verilog, SystemC, VERA, Specman E and non-standard verification env
- Compliant to ARM AMBA APB 3.0/4.0 protocol
- Support AMBA APB Master, APB Slave, APB Monitor and APB Checker.
- Support for multiple slaves
- Supports all ARM AMBA APB 3.0/4.0 data and address widths.
- APB3/APB4 common support
- Supports different transfer types
- Supports constrained randomization of protocol attributes.
- Supports unaligned address accesses
- Slave memory map support
- supports unmpapped address accesses
- Flexibility to send completely configured data.
- Slave supports fine grain control of response per address or per transfer.
- Random PSLVERR insertion.
- Programmable Wait state insertion.
- Programmable Timeout insertion.
- Programmable number of idle cycles
- Ability to inject errors during data transfer.
- APB4 support
- In addition to APB3 support, APB4 supports the following features,
- Support protected accesses
- Support for write strobe signal to enable sparse data transfer on the write data bus.
- Supports FIFO memory.
- Rich set of configuration parameters to control APB functionality.
- On-the-fly protocol and data checking.
- Notifies the testbench of significant events such as transactions, warnings, timing and protocol violations.
- Built in coverage analysis.
- Callbacks in master, slave and monitor for various events.
- Status counters for various events on bus.
- APB Verification IP comes with complete testsuite to test every feature of ARM AMBA APB 3.0/4.0 specification
- Faster testbench development and more complete verification of AMBA APB 3.0/4.0 designs.
- Easy to use command interface simplifies testbench control and configuration of master and slave.
- Simplifies results analysis.
- Runs in every major simulation environment.
AMBA APB 3.0/4.0 Verification Env
SmartDV's AMBA APB 3.0/4.0 Verification env contains following.
- Complete source code of AMBA APB 3.0/4.0 Monitor and BFM.
- Complete regression suite containing all the AMBA APB 3.0/4.0 testcases.
- Examples's showing how to connect various components, and usage of BFM and Monitor.
- Detailed documentation of all class, task and function's used in verification env.
- Documentation also contains User's Guide and Release notes.
Note::Only mails from offical mail ID will be processed